Why Give Online?
It’s a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits people mention:
- It’s a step of faith.
- It helps simplify life.
- It allows you to give even when you’re not at church.
- It enables you to honor the memory of a special person with a memorial.
- It’s safe and secure through the use of the trusted online service, PayPal.
How to Give Online?
1) Choose one of the options in the form below: A) General gift, B) specific ministry/purpose or C) Memorial Gift.
2) Select desired amount from the drop down menu and, if appropriate, fill in the specific designation.
3) Click on the “Donate” button.
4) You will then be redirected to a secure Paypal payment center, which will collect your personal information. It’s that easy!
Accepted credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
You will receive a confirmation email from Paypal which will serve as your tax-deductible receipt. Our Business Manager can assist you with additional giving; electronic funds transfers, stock transfers, bequests, real estate, in-kind gifts, etc. Please inquire in the office to set up with your financial institution. It’s a quick and easy process.
Contact us online at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly Business Manager, Melinda Kirby at (847) 255-5112.